- Develop and maintain a scalable web solution like web-based business process and database applications
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications
- Improve system stability, responsiveness and user experience
- Understanding business requirements and business process of the client’s request
- Writing analysis documents and related documents of the implementation
- Estimation of time and constraints related to business requirements
- Working in a global team with people all over the world
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- At least 1 year experience in Ruby on Rails or PHP programming and web development
- Understanding and experience of relational databases
- Experiences in the following areas are a plus:
- NoSQL database like MongoDB will be a plus
- RESTful API
- Agile development process
- HTML5, WebGL, WebVR
- Android, iOS or Xamarin
- Experience in Agile methodology such as Scrum, source control, Git, BDD and Continuous Integration
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-learning, motivated and fast learner
- Experience in translating visual designs into code for engaging and beautiful digital experiences
- Knowledge of technology trends, including but not restricted to front end/back end technologies
- Team player, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible environment
- Fluent in thai
- Good english or german communication skills
- Eat well. Work Well
A company that eats together stays together. We offer 1x free lunch once a week for our team.
- Free Coffee & Tea
Stay fresh and fit. In our kitchen you can get free water, tea and coffee as much as you want.
- Work Life Balance
Recharge and relaxe with paid vacations and keep your work life balanced with our 5 day working week and above average annual leave benefit (9 days first year then 13 days per year after)
- Opportunity to potentially work at one of our global offices (Hannover/Shanghai)
- All 18 Thai national public holidays followed and observed.
- State of the art work equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Transportation allowance
THIS IS! Digital Media Group is a leading, family owned german agency for digital innovation, software development and IT consulting with offices in Hannover, Shanghai and Bangkok.
We support companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by developing applications for mobile, VR and web, customizing E-commerce and content management for successful web strategies. We also create hardware and software prototypes of new smart products for IOT, industry 4.0 and digital marketing. We have a strong focus on learning and using new technologies to be a leader in providing innovative services to our clients as well as utilizing new techniques and processes to achieve our goals. Educating our employees is a major topic for us — we always support our employers to improve their skills and learn about innovative new IT developments.
The office in Bangkok will open soon with the main purpose of this office being the development of outstanding web & mobile software solutions, as well as innovative virtual and augmented reality projects.
At this point, we are only hiring thai nationals!